Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Trump accuser Rachel Crooks calls his bluff after president's attack on 'woman I don't know and never met'

Trump accuser Rachel Crooks calls his bluff after president's attack on 'woman I don't know and never met': Rachel Crooks is running for a state house seat in Ohio after coming forward about with accusations that President Donald Trump once accosted her while waiting for an elevator in Trump Tower. “A woman I don’t know and, to the best of my knowledge, never met, is on the FRONT PAGE of the Fake News Washington Post saying I kissed her (for two minutes yet) in the lobby of Trump Tower 12 years ago. Never …

No comments:

Post a Comment

'So much for Trump as genius': Conservative WSJ editorial drops the hammer on president's trade blunders

'So much for Trump as genius': Conservative WSJ editorial drops the hammer on president's trade blunders : The conservative Wall...